View our FULL Squash Shoe Comparison Chart
Shoe Weight: 12.9 ounces
Shoe Height: Mid
The SKY ELITE™ FF MT 2 volleyball shoe is designed for indoor courts, featuring an N.C. RUBBER™ outsole and AHARPLUS™ outsole that provides excellent grip, so you can make quick turns and jumps with ease. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot works to control twisting, while GEL® technology in the rear of the shoe provides shock absorption and cushioning. An added layer of comfort comes from the OrthoLite™ sockliner, which provides extra cushioning and effective moisture management. We've packed all this technology into a lightweight, streamlined shoe that can also become an essential part of your match-day kit.
- Color: Sunrise Red/Eclipse Black
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- NC Rubber Outsole: Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- N.C. RUBBER™ is a material that realizes grip and durability at the same time, which are required in court sports. It improves performance in movements requiring quick turns and jumps.
- The resin TRUSSTIC™ is used in the middle part of the sole. This structure gives shoes stability by preventing them from twisting during movement with shapes designed according to the motion characteristics in the sport and the purpose of the shoes. The shape of the TRUSSTIC™ is tailored to the type of shoe according to the motions used in the sport to keep the shoes from twisting.
- FlyteFoam: Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam developed in the ASICS Institute of Sports Science, FlyteFoam® technology isn’t just a little bit lighter - it’s remarkably 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Midsoles constructed with FlyteFoam® tech aren’t just super lightweight, either: They benefit from organic “super fibers” that bounce back into their original shape in the space of each stride, providing perfect adaptive cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. This engineered resilience also makes midsoles with FlyteFoam® technology far more durable than their predecessors, so your body benefits not only from an elite level of cushioning, but elite cushioning will perform at its peak longer and stronger than ever before.
**Note: Due to manufacturers restrictions, ASICS products cannot be shipped outside of the United States