View our FULL Squash Shoe Comparison Chart
Shoe Weight: 12.5 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Feel the energy to return every shot with the men's SKY ELITE™ FF shoes. Designed for indoor courts, its N.C. RUBBER™ outsole boasts high abrasion resistance and excellent grip, meaning you can make quick turns with ease. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot works to control twisting, while GEL® technology in the rear of the shoe provides shock absorption and cushioning. The midsole is made from FLUIDRIDE® technology meaning it contains lightweight fibres that bounce back into shape in the space of each stride to create adaptive cushioning underfoot. An added layer of comfort comes from the mesh insole, while the ORTHOLITE™ sockliner provides extra cushioning and effective moisture management, so you don't need to worry about sweat even during the most intense matches. The sockliner is also removable, to allow space for your own orthotics if needed.
- Color: Blue/Sour Yuzu
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- NC Rubber Outsole: Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- N.C. RUBBER™ is a material that realizes grip and durability at the same time, which are required in court sports. It improves performance in movements requiring quick turns and jumps.
- The resin TRUSSTIC™ is used in the middle part of the sole. This structure gives shoes stability by preventing them from twisting during movement with shapes designed according to the motion characteristics in the sport and the purpose of the shoes. The shape of the TRUSSTIC™ is tailored to the type of shoe according to the motions used in the sport to keep the shoes from twisting.
- FlyteFoam: Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam developed in the ASICS Institute of Sports Science, FlyteFoam® technology isn’t just a little bit lighter - it’s remarkably 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Midsoles constructed with FlyteFoam® tech aren’t just super lightweight, either: They benefit from organic “super fibers” that bounce back into their original shape in the space of each stride, providing perfect adaptive cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. This engineered resilience also makes midsoles with FlyteFoam® technology far more durable than their predecessors, so your body benefits not only from an elite level of cushioning, but elite cushioning will perform at its peak longer and stronger than ever before.