View our FULL Squash Shoe Comparison Chart
Shoe Weight: 12.17 ounces
Shoe Height: Mid
Description of the Shoes
Quicker movements and energized jumps come standard with the basketball-inspired Netburner Ballistic FF 2shoe. Constructed with our revolutionary FlyteFoam® Midsole and NC Rubber® outsole, this model delivers continuous cushioning and exceptional bounceback with each play. Our new Twisstruss System stabilizes the midfoot while simultaneously allowing freedom of movement for a secure fit that feels unlike anything else.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- NC Rubber® outsole: Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Ortholite® Sockliner: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC)
- Twisstrust System:
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.