Home > Squash Shoes > Head Squash Shoes
Home > Squash Shoes > All Squash Shoes
Home > SquashGalaxy.com Exclusives
Head Radical Pro Mid Shoe (272980)
Quantity in Basket: None
Price: $79.95 Reg:
Sizes 5.5-7.5 & 9.5
Head Radical Pro Mid Shoe (272980) Details
Weight: 16.9 ounces Height: Mid
Description of the Shoes
Added Features / Enhancements made to the Radical Pro:
- Mid-cut for added ankle support
- Upper Lateral Stability Grid
- Gum Sole (Non-Marking)
- Wider outsole for greater stability
- Additional Cushioning with Vi-Pod, CXG and "beefier" mid-sole
- Hi-Performance Cosmetics
- Head Lateral Control: Integrated in the forefoot area with a squared edge, composed of a harder rubber. Provides an optimum in lateral stability and enables quick changes in direction. In addition to the lateral support the medial part of the forefoot area is specifically rounded to enable extreme slides.
- Head Energy Bridge: Connection between heel and forefoot area to provide torsion stability. Ensures in combination with HEAD VI-POD and HEAD CXG an increased transfer of energy from the heel to the forefoot. Ventilation holes with Air-Net-Mesh ensures highest breathability.
- Head VI-POD Technology: Integrated in the midsole heel area to eliminate vibration. Absorbs energy and distributes it to the entire foot. Transfers energy from the heel to the forefoot area into the CXG / "Energy Bridge" utilising this energy for forward motion.
- Head Cooling System: provides state-of-the-art moisture management technology, creating a dynamic "climate control" system within the shoe. It maintains ultimate breathability by absorbing and releasing excess heat build-up.
- Head CXG Comfort Grid: developed for top performance shoes for tennis where h i gh shock absorption is needed, provides low profile responsive performance on all playing surfaces. The protective benefits of HEAD CXG technology guarantee fantastic shock absorption for less foot fatigue and more comfort in every step, while the responsive benefits assure out standing stability and motion control for enhanced, faster maneuverability.
The core of HEAD CXG is a combination of turned polyethylene, polypropylene and nylon and saran fibres that s hape and form an interlocking coil structure, which is then encapsulated within a resilient polyurethane form. When the foot makes contact with the ground, the encapsulated coil fibres are compressed, absorbing shock. Then as the foot reaches the end of its stride, the heel waves of recoil rebound, producing on upward force, much like that of a resilient spring.
- Head Radial Contact: the low profile design and Radial Contact traction elements ensure a constant point of traction, providing optimal stability with maximum flexibility and maneuverability for exceptional performance.