Home > Squash Shoes > ASICS Squash Shoes
Home > Squash Shoes > All Squash Shoes
ASICS Gel-Blast 6 Navy/White Shoes (E413.5093)
Quantity in Basket: None
ASICS Gel-Blast 6 Navy/White Shoes (E413.5093) Details
Weight: 14.5 ounces Height: Low
Description of the Shoes
A top performing indoor court shoe primarily used for squash, handball and other indoor court sports, the GEL-Blast 6 uses a Flextion Fit upper construction and Personalized Heel Fit (P.H.F.)for enhanced upper fit and feel, while providing superior durability with PGuard on the medial side to protect against foot drag. For easier movement and quicker cuts around the court, the GEL-Blast 6 comes equipped with ASICS' proprietary Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) and propulsion plate that enhances the foot's natural propulsion.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- WET GRIP Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- NC Rubber Outsole: Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)
- NC Rubber Outsole
- P.H.F. (Personalized Heel Fit)
- PGuard Toe Protector
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System
- SpEVA Midsole Material
- Trusstic System
- WET GRIP Outsole